Class Expectations

Hello, I’m Olivia R. I’m in Mr. Salvucci’s 3rd period POD/Economics class. I am looking forward to learning more about today’s issues in politics, and I’m also looking forward to learning about the everyday things that i will need in the real world such as dealing with finance and checkbooking and such. As far as technology goes, I am looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable about using the iPods and
also learning about all the ways that the class communicates online.

I really don’t keep myself updated on current events so this will be an interesting class to learn about those types of things. I am also very much looking forward to learning about how to organize myself financially and how to write out checks and balance checkooks, because those are things that I will need to learn in real life.
I enjoy the fact that this class envoles technology that I am familiar with, such as the iPods, and I am looking forward to learning more about them than I already know. The thing that I am still a little confused on is all the different sites and usernames and keeping track of what website we use for what. I want to learn to get used to these kinds of things because I know that in college I will be expected to use much of the information that we are going to learn in this class.

The following two tabs change content below.

or113511

Latest posts by or113511 (see all)