WW1

My name is Ramie M and I am a junior at NBHS. I’m in Mr. Sal’s period 1 class. I was a part of the German Empire.
My team spent our economic points cautiously, because we wanted to get a good strategy. My team bought industry and colonies for the first couple rounds because that way we would get more money back each round. We bought colonies so we were able to make alliances with other Empires. Once my group had alot of money saved we were able to buy navy and army with the extra money we had.
My Empire made treaties with the France Empire and USA and agreed to not go to war with them. So we didn’t and we combined our Empires together to make us stronger. No my Empire did not break any treaties because we didn’t want to go to war and we wanted to make our Empire stronger.
I am pleased with my Empire’s out come because since we were smart and made treaties with other Empires it got us far and mad us a stonger Empire. I’m pleased with German, France, and USA Empire’s because we won the war against all the other Empires.
I wouldn’t do anything differently because my team made good alliances and won war with the other Empires. Since we won theie truthfully isn’t anything I would do differently.
I have a better understanding about diplomacy, because I learned that I have to go over to other countries to make treaties. To not die and to survive in the world.