WWI Game Blog Post

Hello, I am Chelsey S. from Mr.Salvucci’s 6th period 20th century class. At the beginning of the game we were all chosen into an empire. There were five of them: The Russian Empire, Ottoman Empire, German Empire, French Empire, and the United States Empire. During this game I was part of the Ottoman Empire.
We started off the game with great enthusiasm wanting to destroy the strongest empire to become stronger. We made treaties with all that we could. With our devotion to our empire, we made treaties with everyone. Unfortunately, the treaties which we once had broke out of greed and untruthfulness. Everyone turned on us, leaving us unallied and wanting our empire destroyed.
In the end of the game the Ottoman Empire gratefully won. I am very pleased with my countries outcome. Being apart of the empire was fun and rewarding. If my partners and I could have done something different, it would have to be the change of our attitudes. We thought we had everyone fouled, believing we were innocent. Though the other empires caught on to our trick and broke their treaties with us.
The UN was set up with an objective in mind, to promote peace and to act as a platform for nations so that they can resolve conflicts using peaceful diplomatic methods. The outrage in diplomacy is often genuine and honest, after all who wouldn’t want a peaceful world where growth and human prosperity is not stifled by wars and conflicts.

Published by

cs210212

I am athletic,funny,and outgoing.... I am forever smiling:)