WW1 Game Blog Post

Hey, my name is Cassie D. from Mr. Sal ‘s first period 20th century. My empire in the WW1 game was Austria, Hungarian. We did combine our group at the very end because we had no choice but to.
My group decided it would be best to spend most of our points on the Navy to win against other groups. Also we spent some points on the colonies to gain more land. We made treaties with Russia and Great Britain.
The reason we made treaties with these teams is because they had more of colonies, navys, and etc. then us. So in order for us to stay in the game we had to work with them.
Our team broke one treaty which was with both Russia and Great Britain. We agreed to give them our Navy and they would give us their points to make sure no one would go back on their word. Then Ryan took their econimic points and bought us new stuff and when the team came back there was nothing to give them.
I was not pleased with my countries outline because we started with nothing and we ended with nothing. If i had a second chance at this game would not have let Ryan trade the teams money just to get us more stuff. Also i would of made treaties with America because they had the most stuff. I have a much better understanding of diplomacy because i realize you just can not do stuff on your own you need help because you never know who your true enemies are.