My Blog

Hello, I am Hannah S. I am in Civics period 5 with Mr. Salvucci. I would like to learn about the presidents. I have a lot of interest and unanswered questions about them. I would like to know how each president goes though the election and how they get picked to run. I would also like to learn about the history of the Unites States of America. I would like to because I want to know more about where I am living. Also about how the U.S became what it is today. I think the technology helps us very much. It helps to better understand the topic that we are discussing in class. The iPods for example help a lot. You do not have to carry a big book around school that can get damaged or lost. You can just go onto the internet and get all of your notes and other things that you may need. The smart board also helps the class. It shows what we are learning about physically rather than just writing it on a board. The teacher can show us the different things that go along with what we are learning in class and can show us examples of it. The technology that we are using in class helps the class move along fast and get though lessons with ease.