WWI Game (France)

Hello I am Nick P. in Mr. Sal’s Period 9 class. I was part of the French Empire.
We started out with 3 economic points to spend each year. I split the economic points and spent it on industry, colonies, and navy. Then when we started to get more economic points for each year we started to lean toward more navy than anything else. Then we started to split with navy and industry since we could lose colonies in fights and army is nothing.
When other countries started to make alliances with other countries we had to make treaties and not be the little country that everyone dominates. We make treaties with Germany and the Ottoman Empire. We made these treaties because they were not with any of the other countries. Germany and the Ottoman Empire had an alliance together so we decided to join them and dominate everybody. We did not break any treaties with the countries we had alliances with.
I am very please with our countries outcome because dominated the other countries and the other classes. I would not do anything differently because we conquered the other countries and spent our money wisely.
Yes I have a better understanding of diplomacy. Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states. Between different countries we made negotiations with them. We signed treaties and we would give the other country half of our colonies. Diplomacy is a very important thing in war because it can deal with peacemaking, trades, economics, environment, and human rights.