liza’s world war one game blog.

Hey this is Liza P from Mr. Salvucci period six twentieth century class. I was part of the Great Britain Empire.

The way my empire spent are economic points is mainly by buying all navy or industries. We did this because we wanted to have a strong navy and we wanted a lot of economic points so we could buy even more navy.

We didn’t make treaties till the last rounds because we wanted to wait till are empire was strong enough so we wouldn’t lose. We made treaties with the Ottoman Empire and the Austrian Hungarian Empire. In the beginning we made a treaty with the Ottoman Empire but we broke it because the Germany empire wanted to attack them and we knew there were going to lose even with are help so we broke it.

I am pleased with my Empires outcome because we did end up winning. I wouldn’t do anything different because my Empire play the game right and we won.

I have a better understanding of how diplomacy works in the world because I now know how countries can make treaties; I know how countries can break treaties and I know how countries win battle.