World War I Game(Austrian Hungarian Empire)

Hello, my name is Chad R and I am from Mr. Sal’s period 9 20th centuries. Our country was the Austrian Hungarian Empire.

How did you spend your economic points, and why?                                                                  Our country spent all of our economic points on Industries and the navy. Reasoning that we spent the points on them is that the navy gave us two defenses and the Industries gave us more points for defense then the army did.

Who did you make treaties with and why? Did you break any treaties and why?                       The Austrian Hungarian Empire made some treaties with great Britten, and with the United States. Promising that when we went to war with other countries, that we would split the profits. No treaties were broken on our part, but war was declared on us by all the other countries at once. Great Britten pulled out all at once. Then the United States crumbled, leaving us the option to combine with them thus, making our country bigger.

Are you pleased with your countries outcome why or why not? What would you do differently and why?                                                                                                                                                   No, I can’t quite say that we were pleased with our outcome, because our country fell and making our country no more. If we could do it all over again I would invest solely on industries and navy.

Did you have a better understanding of how diplomacy works in the world? Why or why not?  Yes, I do have a better understanding on how countries work in the world, because all of the countries started taking sides once the first war broke out and eventually it was one-forth of the room to three-fourths of the room.