The following BLOGGING GUIDELINES are to be followed when posting to your school blog or the class blog. They are solid guidelines to follow for any social media:
- SAFTEY FIRST
- NO LAST NAMES, NO ADDRESSES, OR OTHER OVERLY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Use Tags and Categories for every post, it helps organize your blog.
- Be Polite, respond to others as if you were face to face.
- Remember this is a public forum, no texting abbreviations and please proofread your writing.
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE: copying and pasting is bad, please use citations if referring to others’ work.
- Images and other forms of media can be used, but please use citations and check to make sure you are allowed to use them.
- Students are encouraged to show and share their work with their parents/guardians.
- Students are encouraged to add Widgets to their blogs. You can learn more about these tools here.
Teacher, Father, Husband, Life Long Learner.
- World War II Project Reflections - November 28, 2018
- Sample Blog Post for Honors US II 2018 - September 4, 2018
- New Wiki - March 21, 2018
One thought on “Blogging Guidelines”
Thank you for sharing. This was very helpful.☺