Course blog expecatations

Hello my name is Zach W and i am in 20th century United State History class. The first thing i would like to learn about or expect to in class this year would have to be the vietnam conflict. I would like to learn about the vietnam war because it was a confict that left over 58,000 United States Americans dead. The war also last for about 19 years. It was also part of the cold war movement in which the United States was battling technological advances with the U.S.S.R. The Next thing that i would expect to learn about in my class is world war I. One reason why I would like to learn about that subject is because i have no clue why it even happen and who was even envolved I just know that there was one and thats it. You never hear anybody these days talking about world war I but you always or most of the time hear about world war II.

I expect to learn how to use the ipods in class this year. I expect that i will learn how to use various programs on the ipod to learn about the history of America. Also i am gussing we are going to learn how to properly use a Macintosh Computer. The reason for that being we might have to use various programs offered on that for projects that is not offered on Windows. I would like to learn the Macintosh also because in today’s world more and more people are begining to use Mac over PC.