WWI Game Blog Post

My name is Will H an I’m in period 1. My Empire was Great Britain and we had and alliance with Russia and Austria Hungarian Empire. We started an alliance with them as soon as the game had started. The reason we started and alliance with Russia is because they had a good navy and we wanted to go to war with America. We felt bad for the Austria Hungarian Empire because they were weak and needed our help so they gave us money to protect them.
When we got our economic points we spent them on navy and nothing else. The reason we spent them all on navy is so we could be strong.
We made treaties with Austria Hungarian Empire and Russia. The treaty we made with the Austria Hungarian Empire meant that if they gave us there economic points. We made a treaty with Russia stating that if they needed our help we would back them up in war and vice versa. We did not break any of the treaties that were made.
No i am not pleased with my country because we lost the game. We focused only on the navy and being stronger and we didn’t worry about anything else.
If i could change anything and do it differently than i would make an alliance with the USA and Russia. I do have a better understanding of diplomacy. I learned that you have to watch who you attack and who you become friends with. My country messed with the wrong country and lost. You have to be the strongest if you want to survive so you got to watch out for everyone.