World War 1 Game

I am Gage H. and im in Mr. Sals 1st period class. I was apart of the country Germany before WWI came. Not that many economic points when we started out but thats ok because we have a good strategy.

When we first started out our country agreed to spend all our economic points on colony’s and industry’s. Only so it can multiply and we can get stronger quicker. For like the first three rounds we spent all points on colony’s and industry’s. After that then we started spending points on our military and colony’s and industry’s then eventually we started spending all our money on our navy and army.

We made an alliance with a country named France. They had a good military while we were building our country. Together combined we were a strong country. After a couple more rounds the country U.S.A declared war on us. We went to war with them and afterwards we signed a peace treaty.

I was very pleased with the outcome that all three of our countries did. We took on the rest of the classroom. We were very strongand had a very good strategy. I wouldnt have changed anything about it because it came out great in the end. Then we came in second out of all of the classrooms.