Kyle F WWI Game

Hello, my name is Kyle F. I am in Mr. Sal’s sixth period 20th Century class. In class we played a pretty fun game that you needed to use a stragtey for. You had to make sure you could possibly make treaties with our countries and have people on your side incase of another country wanted to go to war with your country. The country that i picked to play with was Russia. We had a big country so we thought we could be able to beat up on anyone just aslong as we got atleast another country on our side.

In the game we used our economic points on just two things. We used them on industry and on Navy. We used it on Navy mostly because if you had a lot of Navy it times your score by two for the more Navy you had. Our stratgey in the game was to make treaties with the big countries like Germany and USA. In the treaty we said we wouldn’t go aganist each other. In like the third round of the game we went into war with Austro-Hungarian. We crushed them in war because we had a bunch of Navy on our side. We broke treaties with Ottoman Empire and Great Britian. They said didnt agree with our country because we were going to team up with Usa and Germany. We only teamed up with those two countries because Germany had a huge military on their side, and Usa has alot of land and a good amount of Navy on their side. So we thought we could win the game if the three big countries teamed up on all the small countries. I am not pleased with our outcome because we ended up losing in the end. Austro-Hungarian came back with alot of Navy and had backup with them and we barely lost to them in war. The only thing I would do different would probably do different is be allies with Great Britian and Usa. Because Germany really wasn’t that good. Germany just wanted to destroy. They really didnt think out their gameplan. They just thought they could be anybody because they were Germany. Yes, I do have a better understanding of diplomacy because of the game. The game showed who trys to be the most dominate country. It showed who willing to break treaties to be on another countries side just to make their country better. Even if there not getting anything out of it.

Published by

kf200312

I'm a boss