The “Completely Pointless” Royal Pain

I think the royal family is a completely pointless relic of a bygone age so when they went crazy over a wedding, for one of their beloved Princes, I thought even more less of them. The Wedding took a day just like a normal wedding in the US but it cost over two billion dollars ,that could of been put towards a better cause, and was televised over and over again. Then those people had the nerve to show the “Royal Wedding Highlights” repeatedly over an entire weekend of my life, one which I shall truly never get back. There was no reason we needed to know about the wedding. The people over there were just throwing the curious people of the United states a CURIOUS bone, knowing that over half the United States of CURIOUSITY that we are are going to grab it. I mean the person who caused 9 freaking 11 was killed and yet I bet we wont have an entire weekend dedicated to how the U.S. possibly just started WWIII or peace for the time being. It is with great power and freedom of speech that I tell the world just how much I didn’t like the “Royal Pain” of a wedding between whats there names. _Terrance_

Published by

tt212012

I'm a junior and that's all I'm gonna say