Royal Wedding Frenzy

There has been a lot of news coverage on “The Royal Wedding” of Prince Will of England and Ms. Kate Middleton of England. They end up getting married in London, and it was really unique because it was the first wedding since the year of 1981. In my opinion I feel that Americans are very interested in the whole thing because we are very nosy, it could effect us in the long run, it is history in the making, and it does not happen every day. Their wedding was a lot different then “our” traditional weddings. There were people still standing as they were doing their vowels, there was a small bridal party that consisted of one for the bride and one for the groom, there were not many flowers unlike how a bride here would carry a bouquet of flowers, and they did not kiss right after they got pronounced husband and wife. I feel that the royal wedding was so “important” to us because it was something that does not really happen at all that much. There was a lot of news coverage on the wedding and there still is today, and in my opinion it is a good thing because we need to know about everything going on in the world, not just things that concern us.