Civil Rights Project Reflection by Dash G

Whitney M Young Jr was a little boy that wanted to be just like his father growing up. That was his main idol growing up.Whitney was born on the campus that his father was President at ,Lincoln Ridge, Kentucky.As Whitney was growing up and got to the right age he become the President of The National Urban League.He believes that it helps a lot of African Americans that needed a place to be at.Mr.Young had to  receive a bachelor’s degree to have this place in The National Urban League.

He went to Kentucky State College where his dad was once President of .During Whitney M Young Jr importance of Civil Right Act, Young became known as an influential Black activist who helped bridge the gap between white political and business leaders and poor  Black Americans and those fighting for their rights.Whitney took his job very seriously because he wanted everyone to have the same rights and everyone be cooperative with each other.Whitney was a Great man that helped a lot of African Americans of need.

I liked some things about this assignment like how I learned some things about Black History.I liked how we did the script and how we had to put it in a Canva.I just liked learning about Black history in general.I liked how everyone got their own person to learn something about also.

The changes I would make in this assignment would be less links.I would change how we did research, like just put in our own words so we don’t have to make another google doc about it.I also would like to change how long we have on a assignment because i have no type of time after school to do the work.I would change how many imagines we have to put also i think it was too many links and imagines 

Published by

Dominic Salvucci

Teacher, Father, Husband, Poet/Philosopher, Life Long Learner.