Civil Rights Project Reflection by Jaz B.

Birmingham, Alabama was a civil right march for segregation, held by 5,00 school children that skipped school all focuses on the walk for are rights

I reflect on how inspiring the young people of Birmingham were to stand up for segregation and go out of their way to go walk in thor downtown to help others, to get arrested and to see the fire houses and horses getting attacked it was a vishest act. 

I like how this assignment gives me a look into a world I never knew existed. It emphasizes what we have gone through to get where we are now. I feel more proud of people and where we all came from. This assignment made me look into something that normally I would not know. 

The changes i would make in the future if i could would be to do more of the voice stuff, so you hear my voice saying the script but also you can tell with my voice where i am coming from and  I could add more details if needed, it really makes me feel more connected to the project when we do more fun things like that with it .

Published by

Dominic Salvucci

Teacher, Father, Husband, Poet/Philosopher, Life Long Learner.