WWI Game Blog

Hello, I’m Martika R. from Mr.Sal’s 9th period, 20th Century Class. The empire I was for this game was Great Britian.
For our group we used our economic points for navy. We used them for navy to become more powerful in war and build more for our empire.
We made treaties with the United States and Austria-Hungarian Empire. We made treaties with them because they had the same power as us and some of the navy, army, etc. were better than ours but some weren’t.
We didn’t break any treaties because we wanted to stay loyal and didn’t really want a whole lot of treaties with any other country. We didn’t want to deal with other peoples wars and problems.
I am not pleased with my countries outcome because I believe we could’ve did better without making treaties with the countries we chose, we could’ve been better off making better treaties or not making treaties at all.
I wouldn’t make treaties at all and I would’ve attacked countries before they became more powerful and before anyone made treaties. I would’ve made treaties with some other countries and I would’ve spent my economic points differently.
I do have a better understanding on how diplomacy works in the world. I understand how difficult it is to have to keep treaties and how hard it is to keep other countries in treaties without breaking them.